- 01202 962136
- hribchester at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Occupational Therapy
- Royal London House R601, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3LT
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
PhD: A study into the perceptions of and approaches to reflective practice of Occupational Therapists in India
- Ribchester, H., Bewes, R., Hind, M., Stainer, L. and Holley, D., 2021. We belong together: Reflections on a Virtual Introduction to Professional Learning. In: Celebrating and Disseminating Good Practice across Health Care Professions 5 May 2021 A HEE South West Virtual Event.
- Ribchester, H. and Jones, J., 2013. iTeaching and learning - iPad developments in occupational therapy education. BRITISH JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, 76, 26.
- OTICON 2016, Considering reflective practice in Occupational Therapy: How does it work in India?, 29 Jan 2016, Chennai, India
- NET (Networking for education in healthcare), Composing the symphony of interprofessional care – a reflection on innovations in interprofessional education, 01 Sep 2015, Cambridge
- NET (Networking for education in healthcare), iTeaching and Learning – iPad developments in health professional education, 01 Sep 2013, Cambridge
- College of Occupational Therapists Annual Conference, iTeaching and Learning – iPad developments in occupational therapy education, 01 May 2013, Glasgow
- College of Occupational Therapists Annual Conference, The introduction of iPads to support undergraduate occupational therapy education, 01 May 2012, Glasgow
- The Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2011-),
- College of Occupational Therapists, Member (1989-),
- Health and Care Professions Council, Member (1989-),