Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Kragh, Stafford, R., Curtin, S. and Diaz, A., 2016. Environmental volunteer well-being: managers’ perception and actual well-being of volunteers. F1000Research, 5 (2679).
- Kragh, 2016. The motivations of volunteers in citizen science. environmental SCIENTIST, 25 (2), 32-35.
- Curtin, S. and Kragh, G., 2014. Wildlife Tourism: Reconnecting People with Nature. Human Dimensions of Wildlife: An International Journal, 19 (6).
- Yanoviak, S.P.(.1., Nadkarni, N.M.(.1. and Kragh, G.(.3.)., 2003. Spider assemblages in Costa Rican cloud forests: Effects of forest level and forest age. Studies on Neotropical Fauna and Environment, 38 (2), 145-154.
- Kragh, G., Stafford, R., Curtin, S. and Diaz, A., 2016. Understanding motivations of citizen scientists. In: First International ECSA Conference 2016: Citizen Science – Innovation in Open Science, Society and Policy 19-21 May 2016 Berlin, Germany.
- Kragh, G., Stafford, R., Curtin, S. and Diaz, A., 2015. Understanding volunteers in ecology: relationships between motivation, well-being and project outcomes. In: BES Annual Meeting 13-16 December 2015 Edinburgh, UK.
- Kragh, G., Stafford, R., Curtin, S. and Diaz, A., 2015. Understanding participants in citizen science: relationships between motivation, well-being and project outcomes. In: Science for the environment 1-2 October 2015 Aarhus, Denmark.
- MSc in Biology (Aarhus University, 2005)
- BSc in Biology (Aarhus University, 2002)
- British Ecological Society, Member, http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:12 on September 26, 2018.