Dr John Beavis
- 01202 964202
- jbeavis at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Principal Academic Quantitative Research Design and Data Analysis
- Dorset House DG13, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Vassallo, J., Beavis, J., Smith, J.E. and Wallis, L.A., 2017. Major incident triage: Derivation and comparative analysis of the Modified Physiological Triage Tool (MPTT). Injury, 48 (5), 992-999.
- Morakabati, Y. and Beavis, J., 2017. Do Terrorist Attacks leave an identifiable ‘fingerprint’ on international tourist arrival. Morakabati, Y. and Beavis, J., 2017. Do Terrorist Attacks leave an identifiable ‘fingerprint’ on international tourist arrival? International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation, 19 (2), 179-190.
- Morakabati, Y., Beavis, J. and Fletcher, J., 2014. To cite this article: Yeganeh Morakabati, John Beavis & John Fletcher (2014) Planning for a Qatar Without Oil: Tourism and Economic Diversification, a Battle of Perceptions, Tourism Planning & Development, 11:4, 415-434, DOI: 10.1080/21568316.2014.884978 Planning for a Qatar without Oil: Tourism and Economic Diversification, a battle of perceptions. Tourism Planning & Development., 11 (4), 415-434.
- Hartwell, H., Edwards, J. and Beavis, J., 2007. Plate versus bulk trolley food service in a hospital: comparison of patients’ satisfaction. Nutrition, 23, 211-218.
- Beavis, J. and Mott, C.J.B., 1999. Effects of land use on the amino acid composition of soils: 2. Soils from the Park Grass experiment and Broadbalk Wilderness, Rothamsted, England. Geoderma, 91 (1-2), 173-190.
- Allen, G. and Beavis, J., 1996. Building on the past. CHEMISTRY IN BRITAIN, 32 (9), 24-28.
- Beavis, J. and Mott, C.J.B., 1996. Effects of land use on the amino acid composition of soils: 1. Manured and unmanured soils from the broadbalk continuous wheat experiment, Rothamsted, England. Geoderma, 72 (3-4), 259-270.
- Moynehan, C.R., Allen, G.C., Brown, I.T., Church, S.R., Beavis, J. and Ashurst, J., 1995. Surface Analysis Of Architectural Terracotta: Including New And Soiled Examples, And Pieces Treated With A Hydrofluoric Acid-Based Cleaning Solution. Journal of Architectural Conservation, 1 (1), 56-69.
- Beavis, J., 1985. Amino acids in buried soils. Palaeoenvironmental investigations. Symposia of the Association for Environmental Archaeology 5A, 113-124.
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Coppini, D.V. and Beavis, J., 2019. Predicting diabetic neuropathy risk level using artificial neural network based on clinical characteristics of subjects with diabetes. 144.
- Dave, J.M., Dubey, V.N., Lowes, V., Beavis, J. and Coppini, D.V., 2018. A ‘smarter’ way of diagnosing the at risk foot: Development of a novel tool based on vibratory measurements in subjects with diabetes. In: Diabetes UK Professional Conference 14-18 March 2018 London.
- Davies, S.J., Russ, B., Beavis, J. and Coppini, D.V., 2016. SGLT2 inhibitors in overweight patients with Type 2 diabetes with problematic glycaemic control: a welcome opening to a dead end? A hospital clinic audit. 163.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:14 on July 2, 2020.