- 01202 961587
- jotaylor at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Perioperative Practice/Adult Nursing
- Royal London House R604, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3LT
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Jo Taylor is a Lecturer in Peri-operative Care and Adult Nursing in the Faculty of Health and Social Science at Bournemouth University. She joined the University in 1998 on a part time basis primarily involved in delivering ENB post registration units relating to the Operating Department. She then became full time in 1999 and has extensive experience in nursing and nurse education.
Her general research interests are in the field of end of life care and her MA in Health Care Ethics focuses on this area of practice. The focus of her Professional Doctorate is linked to end of life care and the title of the thesis is "Significant Others Experiences concerning end of Life Care for their Loved Ones: A Narrative Analysis".
- MA in Health Care Ethics (Swansea University, 2007)
- PGCE in Health and Social Care Education (Bournemouth University, 2004)
- BSc (Hons) in Nursing Studies (Bournemouth University, 1997)
- AfPP, Member,
- NMC, Member,