Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Parker, J. and Galpin, D., 2012. Safeguarding adults with a learning disability in England and Wales: money, markets, and ethically sustainable care. Journal of Care Services Management, 6 (4), 149-155.
- Parker, J., 2010. Approved social worker to approved mental health professional: evaluating the impact of changes within education and training. The Journal of Mental Health Training, Education and Practice, 5 (2), 19-26.
- Galpin, D. and Parker, J., 2007. Adult protection in mental health and inpatient settings: an analysis of the recognition of adult abuse and use of adult protection procedures in working with vulnerable adults. The Journal of Adult Protection, 9 (2), 6-14.
- Galpin, D., Bigmore, J. and Parker, J., 2011. Hitting the Ground Running. The survival guide for newly qualified social workers in adult and mental health services. Jessica Kingsley Pub.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Programme Leader - MA Advanced Mental Health Practice
- Unit Leader - Mental Health and the Law; Evidencing Professional Learning (Practice Assessment); AMHP Role in Practice.
- St Georges, External Examiner (2007-2011)
- Canterbury University, External Examiner
- Practice Teaching Award in Practice Teaching (General Social Care Council (GSCC), 2004)
- MA in Social Work (Cardiff University, 2001)
- Post Qualifying Social Work Part 1 Award in Post Qualifying Social Work (General Social Care Council (GSCC), 2001)
- Mental Health Social Work Award in Mental Health Social Work (General Social Care Council (GSCC), 2001)
- DIPSW in Diploma in Social Work (1999)
- BSc (Hons) in Sociology and Social Policy (Cardiff University, 1996)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), Member,
The data on this page was last updated at 04:23 on January 17, 2020.