Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Russell, M., Cheetham, P., Barrass, K., Evans, D., Hambleton, E., Manley, H., Pitman, D. and Stewart, D., 2019. The Durotriges Project 2017: an interim statement. Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History & Archaeological Society, 139, 127-133.
- Historic landscapes and mental well-being. Oxford: Archaeopress.
- Darvill, T., Barrass, K., Constant, V., Milner, E. and Russell, B., 2019. Archaeology in the PPG16 Era: Investigations in England 1990-2010. Oxford: Oxbow Books Limited.
- Darvill, T., Barrass, K., Drysdale, L., Heaslip, V. and Staelens, Y., 2019. Introduction: Heritage and well-being. In: Darvill, T., Barrass, K., Drysdale, L., Heaslip, V. and Staelens, Y., eds. Historic landscapes and mental well-being. Oxford: Archaeopress, 1-28.
- Darvill, T., Heaslip, V. and Barrass, K., 2018. Heritage and well-being: Therapeutic places past and present. In: Galvin, K., ed. A handbook of well-being. Routledge.
- MA in Ceramic & Lithic Analysis for Archaeologists (University of Southampton, 2012)
- BA (Hons) in Archaeology and Prehistory (Bournemouth University, 2011)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on January 18, 2020.