Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Tabor, R., Darvill, T., Barrass, K. and Pitman, D., 2021. Prehistoric ceramics and associated radiocarbon dates from the hinterland of South Cadbury, Somerset, England: Part 1: Chronological framework and character of the Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age pottery. Proceedings of the Somersetshire Archaeological and Natural History Society for ..., 163, 1.
- Russell, M., Cheetham, P., Barrass, K., Evans, D., Hambleton, E., Manley, H., Pitman, D. and Stewart, D., 2019. The Durotriges Project 2017: an interim statement. Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History & Archaeological Society, 139, 127-133.
- Historic landscapes and mental well-being. Oxford: Archaeopress.
- Darvill, T., Barrass, K., Constant, V., Milner, E. and Russell, B., 2019. Archaeology in the PPG16 Era: Investigations in England 1990-2010. Oxford: Oxbow Books Limited.
- Darvill, T., Barrass, K., Drysdale, L., Heaslip, V. and Staelens, Y., 2019. Introduction: Heritage and well-being. Historic landscapes and mental well-being. Oxford: Archaeopress, 1-28.
- Darvill, T., 2019. Monuments for life: Building Human Henge at Stonehenge and Avebury. In: Barrass, K., Drysdale, L., Heaslip, V. and Staelens, Y., eds. Historic landscapes and mental well-being. Oxford: Archaeopress, 65-84.
- Darvill, T., Heaslip, V. and Barrass, K., 2018. Heritage and well-being: Therapeutic places, past and present. Routledge Handbook of Wellbeing. 112-123.
- MA in Ceramic & Lithic Analysis for Archaeologists (University of Southampton, 2012)
- BA (Hons) in Archaeology and Prehistory (Bournemouth University, 2011)