- 01202 965075
- kpretty at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer (Academic) in Business Development and Enterprise
- Poole House P334b, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
- A repository of authentic and evidence-based curriculum resources created, collected and curated by the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia, to enhance healthcare students’ and clinicians’ empathy skills. Dr. Sue Baron was invited by Professor Tracy Levett-Jones, project leader, to contribute an e-simulation toolkit "Empathic care of a person with cerebral palsy" which is based on Helen’s experiences as a patient. This can be found in the simulation room.
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Thomas, S. et al., 2019. Digitizing a face-to-face group fatigue management program: Exploring the views of people with multiple sclerosis and health care professionals via consultation groups and interviews. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 21 (5).
- Fairbanks, B., Pulman, A., Dogan, H., Jiang, N., Pretty, K., Thomas, P. and Thomas, S., 2018. Creating a FACETS digital toolkit to promote quality of life of people with multiple sclerosis through Participatory Design. In: 2nd Workshop on Human Centred Design for Intelligent Environments (HCD4IE). The 32nd Human Computer Interaction Conference (British HCI'18) 3 July 2018 Belfast.
- Baron, S., Pretty, K., Warren, A. and Ross, H., 2018. Using digital technology to enhance learning: Raising awareness, building knowledge and addressing stereotypes through filmed accounts of real-life experiences. In: NETNEP2018: 7th International Nurse Education Conference 6-9 May 2018 Banff, Canada.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on January 17, 2020.