Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Parry, K.D. and Challis, L., 2010. How the Legacy from the 2012 Olympics will Impact on Young People in Sport: A Poster Presentation Assessment. LINK, 22-23.
- Challis, L., 2018. Utilising athlete stories to analyse elite sport policy and systems. In: Seminar on Sports Economics and Management Education 19-20 March 2018 South Western University of Finance and Economics.
- Challis, L., 2015. "What's in a story? The case for narrative research in Sports Development.". In: The Qualitative Report's 6th Annual Conference (TQR 2015) 8-10 January 2015 Fort Lauderdale, USA.
- Challis, L., 2013. Is Archery on target? Are player pathways within Archery readily accessible to allow for athlete progression from participant to elite performer? In: European Sports Development Network Conference 4-5 September 2013 Edge Hill University, Lancashire.
- Challis, L., 2018. Fit for nothing: where it all went wrong for Glasgow's Commonwealth Games legacy.. The Conversation online. Available from: https://theconversation.com/fit-for-nothing-where-it-all-went-wrong-for-glasgows-commonwealth-games-legacy-94889.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Managing Sport Development
- Developing Coaching Principles - Experiential Learning
- Principles of Coaching
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Science (University of Brighton, 1994)
- PGCE in Education Practice (Bournemouth University, 2009)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:02 on August 17, 2018.