Dr Malcolm Corrigall
- mcorrigall at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Post Doctoral Researcher In African Still and Moving Image
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Corrigall, M. and Marsden, J., 2020. District six is really my gay vicinity: The Kewpie photographic collection. African Arts, 53 (2), 10-27.
- Corrigall, M., 2018. Reframing Johannesburg’s urban politics through the lens of the Chinese Camera Club of South Africa. Social Dynamics, 44 (3), 508-525.
- Corrigall, M., 2018. A Spirit of Cosmopolitanism Happily Prevailing in Art: The Chinese Camera Club of South Africa and Transnational Networks of Photography. de arte, 53, 3-26.
- Corrigall, M., 2018. Minna Keene : a neglected pioneer. Image & Text : a Journal for Design, 32, 1-29.
- Corrigall, M., 2015. Invisible communities and their visible cameras: The landscape photography of the Chinese camera club of South Africa. African Arts, 48 (3), 48-57.
- Corrigall, M., 2014. Beyond Trauma: Landscape, Memory, and Agency in Photographs by Cedric Nunn and Sabelo Mlangeni. Safundi, 15 (2-3), 329-351.
- Corrigall, M., 2017. Battleground: Charles Bell's Drawings of the War of the Axe, 1846, in Historical Context and in Relation to Recent Representations of the Frontier/Wars of Dispossession. Published.
- Corrigall, M., 2017. Photography in and out of Africa: Iterations with a Difference. Routledge.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on September 28, 2020.