Dr Marta Glowacka
- 01202 965332
- mglowacka at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Occupational Therapy and Health Psychology
- Royal London House R601, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3LT
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I worked on several eHealth projects focused on managing range of health conditions and promoting health behaviours. My research interest include small scale interventions to change behaviour, eHealth, environmental psychology and links between nature and health.
- Kendrick, T., Glowacka, M. et al., 2020. REDUCE (Reviewing long-term antidepressant use by careful monitoring in everyday practice) internet and telephone support to people coming off long-term antidepressants: protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials, 21 (1), 419.
- Bowers, H.M., Glowacka, M. et al., 2020. Supporting antidepressant discontinuation: The development and optimisation of a digital intervention for patients in UK primary care using a theory, evidence and person-based approach. BMJ Open, 10 (3).
Profile of Teaching PG
- Nutrition, Health and Psychology
Profile of Teaching UG
- Reasoning for Occupational Therapy Practice
- Skills for Occupational Therapy Practice
- Research for Occupational Therapy Practice
- Analysing Occupation
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing