Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Oluwatoyin is a Demonstrator in Computing. He completed his PhD in Business Process Improvement at Bournemouth University in 2020. His PhD research explored systematic approaches and methodologies that support business process improvement. From this a novel approach called SNACH framework was developed to support the actual act of process improvement in collaborative environments. SNACH framework uses a combination of process analysis techniques with integrated quantitative measuable concepts to measure and visualize improvements in four dimensions: cost, cycle time, flexibility and complexity.
Toyin recieved his MSc. in Advanced Computing with distinction at BU in 2007 and bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering at the University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria in 2003.
Prior to studying at Bournemouth University, he worked as a Solutions Developer at Infographics Nigeria Limited from 2002 - 2003, Maintenance Engineer at Katsina Steel Rolling Company, Nigeria from 2004 - 2005, Systems Administrator/Web Developer at Cybertechnologies Nigeria from 2005-2006...
He joined Bournemouth University in 2008 as a Research Fellow in Computing where he worked as a developer on the VIDE project, a project supported by the European Commission within the Sixth Framework Programme.more
Research interests: Business Process Improvement Complex Network Analysis Business Process Management Systems Analysis and Design
- Mavengere, N., Henriksen-Bulmer, J., Passmore, D., Mayes, H., Fakorede, O., Coles, M. and Atfield-Cutts, S., 2021. Applying Innovative Technologies and Practices in the Rapid Shift to Remote Learning. Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
- Fakorede, O. and Davies, P., 2020. Quantitative Measurable Concepts to Visualize Business Process Improvement. 147-154.
- Fakorede, O., Davies, P. and Newell, D., 2019. Using business process modelling to improve student recruitment in UK higher education. 124-135.
- Rostami, Shahin, Shenfield, A., Sigurnjak, S. and Fakorede, O., 2015. Evaluation of Mental Workload and Familiarity in Human Computer Interaction with Integrated Development Environments using Single-Channel EEG. In: Psychology of Programming Interest Group 2015 - 26th Annual Workshop, 2015 15-17 July 2015 Bournemouth.
- Fakorede, O., 2010. Making the Extra-ordinary ordinary. In: Times of India Event 10 February 2010 Chennai, India.
- Fakorede, O., 2020. SNACH a new framework to support business process improvement. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Fakorede, O., 2007. An investigation into the implementation issues and challenges of service oriented architecture. Master's Thesis. Bournemouth University; Department of Design, Engineering and Computing.
Profile of Teaching PG
- IT Applications Development 2008 - 2011
- Business Systems Design 2012
- IT Advanced Development (2010 - 2012)
Profile of Teaching UG
- User Centered Web Development (2013 - 2017)
- System Design Level I
- Web Programming - Top-up CIT 2009/10
- Model Driven Architecture, Hindustan University, Chennai India 2010
- Making the Extra-ordinary ordinary at the Times of India, Chennai India 2010
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- KTP involvement with Morning Data 2009
- KTP involvement with Hark Solutions 2009
- Academic visit with BU's Marketing and Communications to Nigeria - July 2010
- Academic visit with BU's Marketing and Communications to Nigeria - July 2009
- Academic visit with BU's Marketing and Communications to India - February 2010