- 01202 961489
- phudson at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer
- Dorset House D134, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
Good health and well-being
"Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages"
Responsible consumption and production
"Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns"
- Turkoglu, H., Brown, L. and Hudson, P., 2020. The workplace meal: a migrant workers' perspective. International Journal of Workplace Health Management, 13 (4), 361-375.
- Hudson, P. and Walley, H., 2009. Food safety issues and children's lunchboxes. Perspectives in Public Health, 129, 77-84.
- Hudson, P. and Hartwell, H., 2002. Food safety awareness of older people at home: a pilot study. Journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health, 122, 165-169.
- Hudson, P., Nihad, H. and Whittle, M., 2008. Food Safety in Shared Student Refrigerators. In: Hansen, K.V., Larsen, S. and Edwards, J., eds. Culinary Arts and Sciences VI: Global National and Local Perspectives. 23-27 June 2008 Worshipful Company of Cooks, Centre for Culinary Research and Norwegian School of Hotel Management, Stavanger, Norway. , 459-468 Stavanger, Norway: Worshipful Company of Cooks and Norwegian School of Hotel Management.
- Hudson, P. and Kilburn, D., 2005. Cowdry's (Wimborne) Ltd. KTP Final Report.. UK: Department of Trade and Industry.