Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I have interests in environmental management and environmental applications of forensic techniques, the health and safety and environmental impacts of industrial and commercial activities. For some time I have been involved with the public understanding of science particularly the claims of consumer products. Following a COPUS grant, I have given talks to local groups on evaluating environmental claims for a number of years I am the academic supervisor for a KTP associate project based upon ISO 14000 in a local engineering company.
- Assi, S., Gulyamova, N., Ibrahim, K., Kneller, P. and Osselton, D., 2017. Profile, effects, and toxicity of novel psychoactive substances: A systematic review of quantitative studies. HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL, 32 (3).
- Assi, S., Gulyamova, N., Kneller, P. and Osselton, D., 2017. The effects and toxicity of cathinones from the users' perspectives: A qualitative study. HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL, 32 (3).
- Smith, M., Kneller, P., Elliott, D., Young, C., Manley, H. and Osselton, D., 2012. Multidisciplinary analysis of a mummified cranium claimed to be that of a medieval execution victim. Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences, 4, 75-89.
- Astin, K.B., Bennett, M.R. and Kneller, P., 2007. Environmental Forensics: An Emerging Discipline Within UK Higher Education? Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 9, 400-402.
- Cox, M., Chandler, J., Boyle, A., Kneller, P. and Haslam, R., 2000. Eighteenth and nineteenth century dental restoration, treatment and consequences in a British nobleman. Br Dent J, 189 (11), 593-596.
- Jiang, M., Kneller, P.E. et al., 1989. Research and development topics in Analytical Chemistry. Analytical Proceedings, 26 (2), 45-58.
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- 2015 Stand at Glenmoor and Winton Academies Career Convention
- MPhil in Educational Aspects of Flow Injection Analysis (1990)
- Higher Education Academy (FHEA), Fellow,
- Royal Society of Chemistry (C.Chem), Chartered Chemist,