- 01202 965936
- rhindley at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer In Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
- Dorset House D232, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Rebecca Hindley has a passion for enhancing the student experience and facilitating the development of students’ employability. She is a full-time Lecturer in the People and Organisations department within the Faculty of Management, contributing to the department through the management and delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate student-centred teaching, the supervision of the department’s Peer Assisted Learning Leaders and her doctoral research into education, students' transition to Higher Education and student scholarship.
Rebecca is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. Having previously led HR functions within multi-national corporations, prior to joining BU, Rebecca is able to leverage her extensive professional network for guest speakers and draw upon her depth and breadth of experience to develop materials that improve the students understanding of business in the ‘real world'.
- Hindley, R. and Bobeva, M., 2017. 21st century employability radar: A UK perspective, Global Festival of Learning. In: Global Festival of Learning, China 14-18 May 2017 Beijing Normal University, Zhuhai, China.
Profile of Teaching PG
- MBA - The Future of Work
Profile of Teaching UG
- L4 Developing Management Competencies - Unit Leader
- L6 Strategic Human Resource Management
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Running an interactive workshop presenting a 21st century employability radar, a practical tool for linking visual skills plotting to professional development planning.
- Global Festival of Learning Vietnam, Embedding soft-skills development in the curriculum, 03 Apr 2019, Foreign Trade University, Hanoi
- Certificate in UK Bridge Programme (Chartered Association of Business Schools & AACSB, 2017)
- PGCE in Educational Practice (The Higher Education Academy, 2017)
- PgDip in Personnel and Development (Southampton Solent, 2001)
- Pg Certificate in Personnel and Development (Southampton Solent, 2000)
- BA (Hons) in Leisure Management & Countryside Planning (Bristol University, 1996)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, Member (2017-),
- The Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2017-),
- CMI, Fellow (2016-), http://www.managers.org.uk/