- 01202 966302
- rward at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Hospitality Management
- Dorset House D111, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Ritchie, C., Ritchie, F. and Ward, R., 2009. How Can I Drink Safely?; Perception Versus the Reality of Alcohol Consumption. Service Industries Journal, 29 (10), 1397-1411.
- Ritchie, C., Ritchie, F. and Ward, R., 2009. A Good Night Out: An Investigation into Alcohol Related Consumption and Behaviour Cultures in Young Adults. World Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 1 (2), 197-236.
- Ward, R., 2011. Tourism Futures: Creative & Critical Action. Cardiff: University of Wales.
- Ward, R., 2016. Allergens: An issue of trust in Global Hospitality. In: Global Festival of Learning Malaysia 27 June-1 July 2016 Sunway University Malaysia.
- Ward, R., 2011. Young British Women and Alcohol: A critical Perspective. In: IV Critical Tourism Conference 2-5 December 2011 Cardiff.
- Ward, R., 2011. Young British Women and Wine: Preloading is Safe Drinking. In: AWBR Conference 9-10 June 2011 Bordeaux Business School, France.
- Ward, R.. Alcohol related behaviours in Young Adults: Challenging Perceived Wisdom. In: CHME May 2009 Eastbourne.
- Ward, R.. Alcohol and Society: A Youth Culture Perspective. In: CHME Wolverhampton.
- London Metropolitian University, Validation Panel Member (2016-)
- Ulster University, Revalidation Panel Member Hospitality Management (2016-)
- Portsmouth University (Highbury College), External Examiner (2014-2018)
- City & Guilds of London, External Food Safety Consultant (2009-), http://www.cityandguilds.com/
- SIO, Serious Incident Officer
- Gulf Ward Medal (MOD, 1991)
- Kuwait Liberation Medal 1991 (Kuwait, 1991)
- United Nations Medal plus Bar 1991 (MOD, 1989)
- General Service Medal Northern Ireland (MOD, 1993)
- Emerald Literati Network Highly Commended Award (Emerald Publishing, 2010)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:11 on March 23, 2018.