Dr Simon Draycott
- 01202 965833
- sdraycott at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Psychology
- Poole House P116, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Draycott, S., Tapp, J. and Fuller, J., 2019. Are guilt and shame in male forensic patients associated with treatment motivation and readiness? Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health, 29, 111-121.
- Nqwaku, M., Draycott, S., Aldridge-Waddon, L., Bush, E.L., Tsirimokou, A., Jones, D. and Puzzo, I., 2018. Predictive power of the DASA-IV: Variations in rating method and timescales. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 27 (6), 1661-1672.
- Draycott, S., Hurrell, A.-K. and Andrews, L., 2018. Secondary Traumatic Stress in Police Officers Investigating Childhood Sexual Abuse. Policing: an international journal of police strategies and management, 41 (5), 636-650.
- Draycott, S., Short, R. and Kirkpatrick, T., 2015. Long-term patterns in interpersonal behaviouramongst psychopathic patients in secureinpatient treatment: A follow-up study. Personality and Mental Health: multidisciplinary studies from personality dysfunction to criminal behaviour, 9, 124-132.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:14 on October 22, 2020.