Dr Simon Draycott
- 01202 965833
- sdraycott at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Psychology
- Poole House P104a, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Draycott, S., 2023. Effective therapeutic components in Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS) for borderline personality disorder. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment.
- Draycott, S., Archer, M., Schnyien, A. and Mandfield, S., 2022. Mentalizing in first-episode psychosis: Correlates with symptomatology and traits of borderline personality disorder. Early Intervention in Psychiatry: the development, onset and treatment of emerging mental disorders, 1-8.
- Draycott, S., Holley, J. and Tapp, J., 2021. How do forensic inpatients’ interpersonal sensitivity to dominance and perceptions of staff coercion impact upon anger and rates of aggression? Journal of Forensic Practice.
- Draycott, S., Tapp, J. and Fuller, J., 2019. Are guilt and shame in male forensic patients associated with treatment motivation and readiness? Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health, 29, 111-121.
- Nqwaku, M., Draycott, S., Aldridge-Waddon, L., Bush, E.L., Tsirimokou, A., Jones, D. and Puzzo, I., 2018. Predictive power of the DASA-IV: Variations in rating method and timescales. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 27 (6), 1661-1672.
- Draycott, S., Hurrell, A.-K. and Andrews, L., 2018. Secondary Traumatic Stress in Police Officers Investigating Childhood Sexual Abuse. Policing: an international journal of police strategies and management, 41 (5), 636-650.
- Draycott, S., Short, R. and Kirkpatrick, T., 2015. Long-term patterns in interpersonal behaviouramongst psychopathic patients in secureinpatient treatment: A follow-up study. Personality and Mental Health: multidisciplinary studies from personality dysfunction to criminal behaviour, 9, 124-132.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Social Psychology and Individual Differences
- Counselling Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Skills for Therapy Practice
- Developmental and Applied Psychology
- Applied Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Forensic Clinical Psychology, Division of Clinical Psychology, British Psychological Society, Ordinary Member (2020-), https://www.bps.org.uk/member-microsites/dcp-faculty-forensic-clinical-psychology
- Faculty of Forensic Clinical Psychology, Division of Clinical Psychology, British Psychological Society, Treasurer (2018-2020), https://www.bps.org.uk/member-microsites/dcp-faculty-forensic-clinical-psychology