Dr Sarah Hambidge
- 01202 967188
- shambidge at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Psychology
- Poole House P608, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Hambidge, S., Cowell, A., Arden-Close, E. and Mayers, A., 2021. "What kind of man gets depressed after having a baby?" Fathers' experiences of mental health during the perinatal period. BMC pregnancy and childbirth, 21 (1), 463.
- Mayers, A., Hambidge, S., Bryant, O. and Arden-Close, E., 2020. Supporting women who develop poor postnatal mental health: What support do fathers receive to support their partner and their own mental health? BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 20 (1).
- Hambidge, S., Minocha, S. and Hristov, D., 2019. Connecting Local to Global: A Case Study of Public Engagement. Education Sciences.
- Laura, R., Anthea, I., Christopher, P. and Hambidge, S., 2017. ‘The stigma attached isn’t true of real life’: Challenging public perception of dementia through a participatory approach involving people with dementia (Innovative Practice). Dementia.
- Heward, M., Innes, A., Cutler, C. and Hambidge, S., 2016. Dementia-friendly communities: Challenges and strategies for achieving stakeholder involvement. Health and Social Care in the Community.
- Mcalaney, J., Hambidge, S., Kimpton, E. and Thackray, H., 2020. Knowledge is power: An analysis of discussions on hacking forums. Proceedings - 5th IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops, Euro S and PW 2020, 477-483.
- Hambidge, S., 2018. Taking a nature based approach to young people’s mental health. In: Public Health England Conference 2018 11-12 September 2018 United Kingdom.
- Hambidge, S., 2018. An evaluation of a care farm intervention for young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties. In: Places for People: Innovative, Inclusive and Liveable Regions, ERSA 58th Congress 28-31 August 2018 Ireland.
- Hambidge, S., 2017. What does it mean to young people to be part of a care farm?: An evaluation of a care farm intervention for young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties. In: International Conference Landscape and Human Health: Forests, Parks and Green Care 17-19 July 2017 Austria.
- Hambidge, S., 2015. Care farming: providing brighter futures for young and old. In: Festival of Learning 11-17 June 2015 Bournemouth.
- Hambidge, S., 2014. Care farming: providing brighter futures for young and old. In: Healthcare Delivery Across the Continuum for Rural and Remote Seniors with Dementia 17 October 2014 Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Hambidge, S., 2014. Care farming: providing brighter futures for young and old. In: Canadian Centre for Health and Safety in Agriculture (CCHSA) 15-16 October 2014 Saskatchewan, Canada..
- Hambidge, S.. Can farming help to reduce the rise of knife crime in rural areas?. The Conversation.