Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I work for Bournemouth University as a University Practice learning Advisor. I cover the Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wimborne and Verwood area. Previously I taught clinical skills for Bournemouth University and my background before that was in community nursing.
Research assistant on the Menories of Nursing oral history project.
- Bevan, A.L., Joy, R., Keeley, S. and Brown, P., 2015. Learning to nurse: Combining simulation with key theory. British Journal of Nursing, 24 (15), 781-785.
- Turner- Wilson, A.L., Keeley, S., Brown, P., Jordan, G. and Wood, C., 2013. Festival of Learning showcases the History of Nursing. The Bulletin of the UK Association for the History of Nursing, 2 (52).
- Keeley, S., 2013. Festival of learning showcases the history of nursing. The Bulletin of the united kingdom association for the history of nursing, 52.
- Keeley, S. and Biley, F., 2012. Principles and Practice of nursing: an oral historyinvestigationof how nurses learnt their clinical skills. The Bulletin of the associtation of the history of nursing, 1 (2), 48-51.
- Keeley, S., 2016. Mentorship Conference: Evidence Based Practice. In: Mentorship Conference: Evidence Based Practice 7 July 2016 Salisbury.
- Keeley, S., 2014. The value of alignment: integrating anatomy physiology and practice simulation into an acredited unit. In: 25th Networking for healthcare education conference 2-4 September 2014 Churchill college, Cambridge.
- Joy, R., Bevan, A., Keeley, S. and Brown, P., 2014. The value of alignment: Integrating anatomy, physiology and prctice simulation into an accredited unit. In: The 25th International Networking for Healthcare Education 2-4 September 2014 Churchill College. University of Cambridge UK.
- Keeley, S., 2013. Keynote 3: The role of simulation in developing healthcare professionals. In: Practice assor conference: the context of practice. 3 July 2013 Bournemouth University.
- Keeley, S., 2013. Workshop 2: Experience the Student Experience: Clinical Simulation. In: Practice assor conference: the context of practice 3 July 2013 Bournemouth University.
- Keeley, S. and Bond,, C.S., 2013. Making the 'patient' real; Evidence based service user involvement in simulation scenarios. In: Presented at the Putting people at the heart of nursing care: leading the way. UK Phi Mu Chapter Inaugural Conference 21 June 2013 Bournemouth.
- Bond, C.S., 2013. Making the 'patient' real; Evidence based service user involvement in simulation scenarios. In: Putting people at the heart of nursing care: leading the way. 21 June 2013 Bournemouth, England..
- Keeley, S., 2013. Principals and practice of nursing: an investigation of how nurses learnt their clinical skills1930-1965 to discover past teaching and learning techniquesthat could impact on current nurse education. In: Festival of learning 3-7 June 2013 Bournmouth university.
- Keeley, S., 2012. Principals and Practice of nursing: An investigation of how nurses learnt their clinical skills 1930-1965 to discover past teaching and learning techniques that could impacton current nurse education. In: European Federation of Nurse educators (fine) with the RCN education forum international conference 2012 3-5 October 2012 Cardiff.
- Keeley, S., 2011. Principals and Practice of nursing: An investigation of how nurses learnt their clinical skills 1930-1965. In: Colloquium in the history of nursing 1 April 2011 Glasgow.
- Keeley, S., 2009. New Approaches to infection control: virtual gaming. In: The third international clinical skills conference July 2009 Prato.
- Keeley, S. and Joy, R., 2009. New Approaches to Infection Control: Virtual Gaming. In: RCN Joint Education Forums’ 2nd International Conference and Exhibition: Beyond the borders: innovations for international excellence in nurse education 11-13 June 2009 Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow, Scotland: Royal College of Nursing/ Partners in Practice.
- Keeley, S., 2008. The use of a computer assisted learning package as a teaching resource. In: NET 2008 conference education in healthcare 2-4 September 2008 Cambridge.
- Keeley, S., 2007. Evaluating and developing computer assisted learning within thepractice skills centre. In: RCN joint educators forum !st international conference. Beyond the Borders: international nursing education in the 21st century 5-7 July 2007 Brighton.
- NET 2018, University Practice Learning Advisor: The unique role that links the university with practice and supports both students and mentors, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- MA in Health and Social Care Education (Bournemouth University, 2011)
- PGCE in Health and social Care Education (Bournemouth University, 2008)
- BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care (Bournemouth University, 2005)
- Diploma in Professional Studies in Nursing (Bournemouth University, 2002)
- ENB 298 in Elderly Care (English National Board, 1991)
- Registered General Nurse in Adult Nursing (UKCC, 1989)
- Nursing and midwifery council, Member (1989-),