Dr Sarah Leidner
- 01202 966306
- sleidner at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer In Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Dorset House D232, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
"Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all"
Decent work and economic growth
"Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all"
"Reduce inequality within and among countries"
- Leidner, S., Baden, D. and Ashleigh, M., 2019. Green (environmental) HRM: Aligning ideals with appropriate practices. Personnel Review.
- Stokes, P., Liu, Y., Smith, S.M., Leidner, S. and Rowland, C., 2017. Managing talent across advanced and emerging economies: HR issues and challenges in a Sino-German strategic collaboration. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 27 (20), 2310-2338.
- Leidner, S. and Smith, S.M., 2013. Keeping potential job‐hoppers' feet on the ground: Well trained workers stay loyal to their employer. Human Resource Management International Digest, 21 (1), 31-33.
- Polkinghorne, M., Leidner, S., Roushan, G. and Taylor, J., 2021. Evaluating student learning gain: What is the impact upon student learning resulting from the move to online teaching during the Covid-19 pandemic? In: 37th EBES Conference - Eurasian Business and Economics Society 6-8 October 2021 Berlin.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Leadership Essentials
Profile of Teaching UG
- Organisational Leadership
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour and Ethics
- Understanding Organisations and HRM
- Programme Coordinator, BA Business Studies / BA Business and Managment
- Supervisory Development Training for Established Supervisors, 28 Apr 2022
- PhD in Green Human Resource Management (University of Southampton, 2021)
- Senior Fellow in Pedagogy (Higher Education Academy, 2021)