Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Letza, S., 2017. Corporate governance and the African business context: the case of Nigeria. Economics and Business Review, 3 (17), 184-204.
- Letza, S. and Coe, N., 2014. Two decades of the balanced scorecard: A review of developments. The Poznan University of Economics Review, 14 (1).
- Letza, S., Kirkbride, J. and Sun, X., 2013. Shareholder and Stakeholder: a critical review. Corporate Governance: an international review.
- Kirkbride, J., Letza, S. and Smallman, C., 2010. A new era for corporate governance in banking and financial services. International Journal of Law and Management, 52 (1), 81-83.
- Letza, S. and Kirkbride, J., 2010. The challenges of private antitrust enforcement in transition economies: The case of Brazil. International Journal of Law and Management, 52 (6), 451-463.
- Kirkbride, J., Letza, S. and Smallman, C., 2009. Minority shareholders and corporate governance: Reflections on the derivative action in the UK, the USA and in China. International Journal of Law and Management, 51 (4), 206-219.
- Letza, S. and Kirkbride, J., 2008. Acquisitions, Works Councils and Corporate Governance – Creating an organisation within an organisation. European Business Law Review, 2008, 667-682.
- Letza, S., Kirkbirde, J. and Smallman, C., 2008. Corporate governance theorizing: limits, critics and alternatives. International Journal of Law and Management, 50 (1), 17-32.
- Letza, S., Kirkbride, J. and Smallman, C., 2008. The boundaries of governance in the post-modern world. Northern Ireland Quarterly Law Review, 59 (2), 161-175.
- James, A., Kirkbride, J., Letza, S. and Sun, X., 2005. An analysis of Railtrack, UK through time and space. Corporate Ownership and Control, 2 (2), 120-134.
- Kirkbride, J., Letza, S. and Sun, X., 2005. Corporate governance: Towards a theory of regulatory shift. European Journal of Law and Economics, 20 (1), 57-70.
- Kirkbride, J. and Letza, S., 2005. Can the non-executive director be an effective gatekeeper? The possible development of a legal framework of accountability. Corporate Governance, 13 (4), 542-550.
- James, A., Kirkbride, J. and Letza, S., 2005. Does the criminal law have a role in the corporate setting? International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 1 (4), 259-276.
- Letza, S., Sun, X. and Kirkbride, J., 2004. Shareholding versus stakeholding: A critical review of corporate governance. Corporate Governance, 12 (3), 242-262.
- Letza, S.R., Smallman, C. and Sun, X., 2004. Reframing privatisation: Deconstructing the myth of efficiency. Policy Sciences, 37 (2), 159-183.
- Kirkbride, J. and Letza, S., 2004. Regulation, Governance and Regulatory Collibration: Achieving an "holistic" approach. Corporate Governance, 12 (1), 85-92.
- Letza, S. and Sun, X., 2004. Philosophical and paradoxical issues in corporate governance. International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 1 (1), 27-44.
- Kirkbride, J. and Letza, S., 2003. Corporate governance and gatekeeper liability: The lessons from public authorities. Corporate Governance, 11 (3), 262-271.
- Ashton, J.K. and Letza, S., 2003. The Differential Returns Offered by Mutually Owned and Proprietary UK Depository Institutions: 1993-2000. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 74 (2), 183-204.
- Kirkbride, J. and Letza, S., 2002. The CEO in law and in practice: A study of categorisation and control. Corporate Governance, 10 (3), 136-152.
- Letza, S. and Smallman, C., 2001. Est in aqua dulci non invidiosa voluptas In pure water there is a pleasure begrudged by none: On ownership, accountability and control in a privatized utility. Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 12 (1), 65-85.
- Howell, K.E. and Letza, S., 2000. Virtue, virtu, categorical imperative and the civic constitution: defining corporate governance. Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, 11, 95-104.
- Copp, S. and Letza, S., 1998. New century, new boardroom. Accountancy, 122, 44-45.
- Letza, S. and Smallman, C., 1998. Stepping into the Same River Twice: The on-going Conspiracy of Profit over Social responsibility in Water Companies. International Journal of Public-Private Partnerships, 1, 43-68.
- Letza, S., 1997. Using the Balanced Scorecard to Deliver Strategy. Long Range Planning, 30, 242-253.
- Letza, S., Butler, A. and Neale, B., 1997. Linking the balanced scorecard to strategy. Long Range Planning, 30, 242-253.
- Letza, S. and Zairi, M., 1996. Does quality mean a better bottom line? Quality Review, 1.
- Letza, S., 1996. The design and implementation of the balanced business scorecard: An analysis of three companies in practice. Business Process Management Journal, 2, 54-76.
- Letza, S. and Neale, C.W., 1996. Improving the quality of project appraisal and management - an exercise in organisational learning. The Learning Organization, 3, 26-30.
- Letza, S.R. and Gadd, K., 1994. Should Activity-based Costing Be Considered as the Costing Method of Choice for Total Quality Organizations? The TQM Magazine, 6 (5), 57-63.
- Zairi, M. and Letza, S., 1994. Corporate Reporting. Management Decision, 32 (2), 30-40.
- Zairi, M., Letza, S.R. and Oakland, J.S., 1994. Does TQM Impact on Bottom-Line Results? The TQM Magazine, 6 (1), 38-43.
- Letza, S.R., 1994. Issues In Assessing MDA Models Of Corporate Failure: A Supporting Research Note. British Accounting Review, 26 (3), 281-286.
- Filis, G. and Letza, S., 2014. Business cycles synchronisation between the European Monetary Union and Poland. In: Holscher, J. and Tomann, H., eds. Studies in Economic Transition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Letza, S., Kirkbride, J. and Smallman, C., 2011. Philosophical Underpinnings to Corporate Governance: A Collibrational Approach,. Corporate Governance and Business Ethics. Springer, 159-177.
- Letza, S. and Kirkbride, J., 2010. Corporate Governance in contemporary banking: the case of the UK La gouvernance et le secteur bancaire: l’ememple britannique. Imprimerie France Quercy. France: Droit des affaires.
- Ashton, J.K. and Letza, S., 2000. The UK building societies sector; the ramifications of regulation. In: Letza, S. and Kowalski, T., eds. Financial Reforms and Institutions. Poznan: Poznan University Press.
- Letza, S., Neale, C.W., Wheeler, F. and Kowalski, T., 1998. Privatisation, Economic Efficiency and Capital Markets: the Case of the Warsaw Stock Exchange. In: Montanheiro, L., ed. Public and private sector partnerships: fostering enterprise.. [U.K.]: Sheffield Hallam University Press, 395-409.
- Letza, S. and Smallman, C., 1997. Stepping into the river twice: the ongoing conspiracy of profit over social responsibility in water companies. In: Montanheiro, L.C., Haigh, R.H. and Morris, D.S., eds. Understanding public and private sector partnerships. Sheffield: Sheffield Hallam University Press.
- Letza, S. and Smallman, C., 1996. Is water thicker than blood? The accrued risks of profit over social responsibility in the U.K. water industry. Public and private sector partnerships : working for change. Sheffield, UK: Sheffield Hallam University Press.
- Letza, S., 2015. A REVIEW OF STATISTICAL METHODS USED IN MEASURING MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS SUCCESS. In: EURAM 6-9 May 2015 Warsaw, Poland.
- Letza, S., 2012. Building world class status through Corporate Governance. In: Competing in the digital age 5-7 December 2012 Palace of the Golden Horses, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Bchr Alatassi. Towards an International Corporate Governance Model for both Western and Islamic Bankin
- Leslie Spiers. Effectiveness of code for boards of private companies
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Festival of Learning 2014 - Better Boards, Better Performance
- Chartered Institute of Taxation, Member (1981-),
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Fellow (1979-),
- Royal Society of Arts and Manufactures, Member (1992-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on March 22, 2018.