Dr Simon Roberts
- 01202 961869
- sroberts at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer In HRM and Organisational Studies
- Dorset House D232, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
My teaching interests include delivery on a range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Business Programmes, in particular the BA (Hons) Business Studies degree. My specialisms are HRM and Organisational Behaviour.
- Roberts, S.P., 2019. The intersection of professionalism gay men, bodies and power. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 33 (3), 491-501.
- Roberts, S., 2014. "Out" in the field. Reflecting on the dilemmas of insider status on data collection and conducting interviews with gay men. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, 33 (5), 451-461.
- Roberts, S., 2011. Exploring how gay men manage their social identities in the workplace: The internal/external dimensions of identity. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, 30 (8), 668-685.
- HEA Senior Fellow in education (Bournemouth University, 2018)
- PhD in Business (Queen Mary, London, 2014)
- MBA in Master in Business Administration (Cardiff Business School, 1995)
- BSc (Hons) in Politics and Sociology (University College of Wales, Aberystwyth, 1989)
- HEA, Fellow,