Dr Timothy Gamble
- tgamble at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Psychology
- Poole House P126, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Gamble, T., Turner-Cobb, J.M., Walker, I. and Holt, N., 2019. Putting Proverbs to the Test: An Engaging Approach for Developing Students’ Hypothesis Testing Skills. Teaching of Psychology, 46 (3), 230-235.
- Maras, K., Gamble, T. and Brosnan, M., 2019. Supporting metacognitive monitoring in mathematics learning for young people with autism spectrum disorder: A classroom-based study. Autism, 23 (1), 60-70.
- Gamble, T. and Walker, I., 2016. Wearing a Bicycle Helmet Can Increase Risk Taking and Sensation Seeking in Adults. Psychological Science, 27 (2), 289-294.
- Gamble, T. and May, J., 2016. Transitions in Interface Objects: Searching Databases. Advances in Human-Computer Interaction, 2016.
- Cheetham, T.J., Turner-Cobb, J.M. and Gamble, T., 2015. Children's implicit understanding of the stress-illness link: Testing development of health cognitions. British Journal of Health Psychology.
- Gamble, T., Walker, I. and Laketa, A., 2015. Bicycling campaigns promoting health versus campaigns promoting safety: A randomized controlled online study of 'dangerization'. Journal of Transport and Health, 2 (3), 369-378.
- Brosnan, M., Ashwin, C. and Gamble, T., 2013. Greater Empathizing and reduced Systemizing in people who show a jumping to conclusions bias in the general population: Implications for psychosis. Psychosis, 5 (1), 71-81.
- Jones, C.R., Eiser, J.R. and Gamble, T.R., 2012. Assessing the impact of framing on the comparative favourability of nuclear power as an electricity generating option in the UK. Energy Policy, 41, 451-465.
- May, J. and Gamble, T., 2014. Collocating interface objects: Zooming into maps. Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems - Proceedings, 2085-2094.
- Law, E.L.C., Gamble, T., Schwarz, D., Kickmeier-Rust, M.D. and Holzinger, A., 2009. A mixed-method approach on digital educational games for K12: Gender, attitudes and performance. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 5889 LNCS, 42-54.
- Law, E.L.C., Gamble, T. and Schwarz, D., 2009. Gender and cultural differences in perceiving game characters of digital educational games. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 5726 LNCS (PART 1), 149-153.