Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Dr Uzoamaka Anozie is a Lecturer in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Marketing. She received a PhD in Enterprise and Marketing from the University of Hertfordshire, UK and a Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) also from the University of Hertfordshire, UK. Her Masters degree in International Business and Management was attained from Westminster Business School, University of Westminster, London and she received a Certificate on Doctoral Supervision from Bournemouth University, UK.
She teaches and supervises on both postgraduate and undergraduate levels, in addition to being a Personal Tutor/Academic Adviser.
Her research interests, consulting activities and publications are mainly in the areas of Small Business Management and Development, Innovation and Strategic Entrepreneurship and also in Marketing. She particularly has an interest in emerging economies and developing countries. Dr Anozie has experience in both the private, public and third sectors in the UK and overseas and has been involved in consultancy work in the UK as well as overseas... She is a fellow of the Advance HE (formerly known as Higher Education Academy - HEA). She is also an affiliate member of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and a member of the Institute of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE).more
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
- Anozie, U. and Omar, O., 2009. Difficulties associated with gathering information on small businesses in Nigeria. Journal of Retail Marketing Management Research, 2 (1), 56-70.
- Anozie, U., 2013. Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning: Creating a value-oriented marketing strategy. In: Gbadamosi, T., Nwankwo, S. and Bathgate, I., T., ed. Principles of Marketing: A Value-based Approach. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 139-164.
Profile of Teaching PG
- MBA- Entrepreneurial Management
- The Entrepreneurial Mind
- Marketing and Strategy
Profile of Teaching UG
- Starting a Business
- Managing Innovation
- Certificate of Doctoral Supervision in Doctoral Research/Supervision (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- PhD in Entrepreneurship and Marketing (University of Hertfordshire, 2011)
- PGCE in Higher Education (University of Hertfordshire, 2010)
- MA in International Business and Management (University of Westminster, 2006)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Associate (2016-),
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2010-),
- Institute of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Member,