Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Khan, Z. and Khan, Z.A., 2019. Thermodynamic performance of a novel shell-and-tube heat exchanger incorporating paraffin as thermal storage solution for domestic and commercial applications. Applied Thermal Engineering, 160.
- Khan, Z. and Ahmad Khan, Z., 2018. Experimental and numerical investigations of nano-additives enhanced paraffin in a shell-and-tube heat exchanger: A comparative study. Applied Thermal Engineering, 143, 777-790.
- Khan, Z. and Khan, Z.A., 2017. An experimental investigation of discharge/solidification cycle of paraffin in novel shell and tube with longitudinal fins based latent heat storage system. Energy Conversion and Management, 154, 157-167.
- Khan, Z. and Khan, Z.A., 2017. Experimental investigations of charging/melting cycles of paraffin in a novel shell and tube with longitudinal fins based heat storage design solution for domestic and industrial applications. Applied Energy, 206, 1158-1168.
- Khan, Z. and Tabeshf, K., 2016. Parametric investigations to enhance thermal performance of paraffin through a novel geometrical configuration of shell and tube latent thermal storage system. Energy Conversion and Management, 127, 355-365.
- Khan, Z. and Ghafoor, A., 2016. A review of performance enhancement of PCM based latent heat storage system within the context of materials, thermal stability and compatibility. Energy Conversion and Management, 115, 132-158.
- Khan, Z., 2018. Shell-and-tube based thermal energy system coupled with flat plate solar collector. In: AEM2018 Advanced Energy Materials 10-12 September 2018 , University of Surrey, England. Surrey UK: AEM2018 Advanced Energy Materials.
- Khan, Z. and Khan, Z.A., 2017. Development in paraffin based thermal storage system through shell and tubes heat exchanger with vertical fins.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:11 on July 22, 2019.