Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I have lectured in employment law Bournemouth University since 2010 at undergraduate and postgraduate level across a variety of programmes including the LLB, MSc, LPC and MBA.
My current areas of interest for research relate to employment and discrimination law.
Prior to lecturing in law, I trained and practised as a Solicitor in the commercial department of a local firm, gaining experience in company law, employment law, intellectual property law, and general commercial litigation. I also spent time with an associate law firm based in Paris. Whilst in private practice my key focus was in the field of employment law, advising HR directors and managers as well as small companies and individuals on a range of employment law and HR related issues.
Profile of Teaching PG
- LPC Commercial Law Option
- MSc Corporate Governance Corporate Management & Control
- MSc Prof Dev Employment Law Unit
Profile of Teaching UG
- Principles of Business Law
- LLB (Hons) Level H Employment Law Unit
- PGCE in Postgraduate Certificate in Education Practice (Bournemouth University, 2013)
- MSc in Management with Human Resources (2011)
- PG Dip in Legal Practice (1999)
- LLB in Law (1995)
- Association of Women Solicitors, Member,
- CIPD (Assoc CIPD), Associate,
- Discrimination Law Association, Member,
- ELA, Member,
- Society for Legal Scholars, Member,
- The Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2013-),
- The Industrial Law Society, Member,
- The Law Society (Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Judicature), Member,