Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a current Doctoral Student within CEMP. I am currently undertaking research on students' perceptions of the effectiveness of e-learning and its effect in confidence and self esteem within the sciences, specifically Biomedical Sciences and Sciences Allied to Medicine.
I have a background in Science teaching within foundation programmes and undergraduate courses, and I am currently working within Educational Resources.
- PGCE in Further Education (University of Plymouth, 2021)
- BSc (Hons) in Mathematics with Finance (University of Plymouth, 2019)
- Royal Society for Public Health, Fellow (2023-),
- Royal Society of the Arts, Fellow (2023-),
- Royal Society of Medicine, Associate,