Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Mitchell, A., 2017. 'Can we fix it?!': understanding the impact of children’s hospice short breaks on parental relationships of life-limited and life-threatened children and young people. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Child Health Nursing: Level I- Enhancing the Wellbeing and Quality of Life for Children & Young People with Enduring, Complex, Life Limiting or End of Life Care
- Child Health Nursing: Level I- Preparation for Publication in Professional Practice
- Psychology: Level H- Clinical Psychology: Models of Mental Health
- Psychology: Level H- Clinical Psychology: Personality Disorders
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (The Open University, 2010)
- MSc in Lifespan Neuropsychology (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- Together For Short Lives, Childrens Palliative Care Network, Member (2012-), http://www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on January 16, 2018.