- dkiaries at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Duncan is a Cyber Security PhD Research Student in the Department of Computing & Informatics at Bournemouth University. His PhD research is specifically looking at Security Risk Assessment in Systems of Systems (SoS), which incorporates a number of research areas of interest, such as Socio-Technical Systems, System of Systems Engineering (SoSE), Interoperability, Risk Management, Security, Awareness, Trust, Privacy, Usability, and Human Factors.
System of Systems Engineering (SoSE)
System of Systems (SoS)
Security and Risk
- Ki-Aries, D. and Faily, S., 2017. Persona-Centred Information Security Awareness. Computers & security.
- Ki-Aries, D., Dogan, H., Faily, S., Whittington, P. and Williams, C., 2017. From requirements to operation: Components for risk assessment in a pervasive system of systems. 83-89.
- Ki-Aries, D. and Faily, S., 2017. Persona-centred information security awareness. 663-674.
- Ki-Aries, D., Faily, S., Dogan, H. and Williams, C., 2017. Re-framing "The AMN": A case study eliciting and modelling a System of Systems using the Afghan Mission Network. 103-108.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Security by Design
- Data Management
- Cyber Security Management
- Summer School on Human Factors in Systems Safety and Security, Bournemouth University, Chair (2017-), https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/human-factors-in-systems-safety-and-security-tickets-33332437217
- RE17 - 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, Student Volunteer (2017-), http://re2017.org/
- Bournemouth University Science and Technology Post Graduate Researcher Conference, Chair (2017-)
- BCUR17 - The British Conference of Undergraduate Research 2017, Bournemouth University, Chair (2017-), https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/british-conference-undergraduate-research-2017
- Bournemouth University 9th Annual Postgraduate Conference, Chair (2017-), https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/about-graduate-school/support-postgraduate-research-students/bu-annual-postgraduate-conference
- HCI 2016 - The 30th British Human Computer Interaction Conference, Bournemouth University, Student Volunteer (2016-), http://hci2016.bcs.org/
External Media and Press
- CAIRIS: Building security into your software and system designs, CAIRIS.org. http://cairis.org/media/