- dkiaries at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Duncan is a Cyber Security PhD Research Student in the Department of Computing & Informatics at Bournemouth University. His PhD research is specifically looking at Risk Assessment in Complex Systems of Systems (SoS), which incorporates a number of research areas of interest, such as Socio-Technical Systems, System of Systems Engineering (SoSE), Interoperability, Risk Management, Security, Awareness, Trust, Privacy, Usability, and Human Factors.
System of Systems Engineering (SoSE)
System of Systems (SoS)
Security and Risk
- Ki-Aries, D. and Faily, S., 2017. Persona-Centred Information Security Awareness. Computers & security.
- Ki-Aries, D., Dogan, H., Faily, S., Whittington, P. and Williams, C., 2017. From Requirements to Operation: Components for Risk Assessment in a Pervasive System of Systems. In: Fourth International Workshop on Evolving Security & Privacy Requirements Engineering 4 September 2017 Lisbon, Portugal.
- Ki-Aries, D., Faily, S., Dogan, H. and Williams, C., 2017. Re-framing 'the AMN': A case study eliciting and modelling a System of Systems using the Afghan Mission Network. 103-108.
- Ki-Aries, D., Faily, S. and Beckers, K., 2016. Persona-Driven Information Security Awareness. In: 30th British HCI Group Annual Conference on People and Computers: Fusion 11-15 July 2016 Bournemouth, UK.
- Risk Assessment for Complex Systems of Systems (supervisor: Shamal Faily)
Profile of Teaching UG
- Cyber Security Management
- Security by Design
- RE17 - 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, Student Volunteer (2017-), http://re2017.org/
- Bournemouth University Science and Technology Post Graduate Researcher Conference, Chair (2017-)
- BCUR17 - The British Conference of Undergraduate Research 2017, Bournemouth University, Chair (2017-), https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/british-conference-undergraduate-research-2017
- HCI 2016 - The 30th British Human Computer Interaction Conference, Bournemouth University, Student Volunteer (2016-), http://hci2016.bcs.org/
- Bournemouth University 9th Annual Postgraduate Conference, Chair (2017-), https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/about-graduate-school/support-postgraduate-research-students/bu-annual-postgraduate-conference