Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Connor, K., 2013. Translating practice. Journal of Writing in Creative Practice, 6 (1), 127-133.
- Hammersley, J., O'Reilly, S. and Renaud, A., 2012. LIVENESS. EMERGE -Experimental Media Research Imprint.
- Connor, 2012. From Solid Light To Satellite: The Materiality Of The Moving Image As Broadcast Signal And Data.. e-PERMANENT Brighton, UK. Available from: http://www.e-permanent.org/archive-text/text-by-katy-connor-2/.
- Connor, 2016. Translating the intimate: digital renderings of bio-matter into material forms through artistic research. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Media and Communication.
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design in Fine Art Photography (Birmingham Institute of Art & Design, 1997)
- B. Soc. Sc. in Media, Culture & Society (The University of Birmingham, Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies, 1994)
- MA in Contemporary Arts Practice & Dissemination (Dartington College of Arts | University College Falmouth, 2009)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on September 22, 2017.