Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Ryland, P., 2017. Reporting Research: hot interpretation and the use of many voices to support its goals. Interpretation Journal, 22 (1), 5-6.
- Ryland, P., 2016. Reporting research: training needs of guides. Interpretation Journal: Journal of the Association for Heritage Interpretation, 21 (2), 5-6.
- Ryland, P., 2016. Reporting research: the development and application of a narrative for use with a personal or digital guide. Interpretation Journal: Journal of the Association for Heritage Interpretation, 21 (1), 5.
- Ryland, P., 2015. Reporting Research: What is the place of interpretation in UK postgraduate education. Interpretation Journal: Journal of the Association for Heritage Interpretation, 20 (1), 11.
- Ryland, P., 2010. Who goes there? Interpretation Journal, 15, 16-17.
- Ryland, P., 2016. Enhancing the visitor experience by exploring their expectations: a case study from The Jurassic Coast, Dorset and East Devon World Heritage Site, UK. In: Interpret Wales / AHI Conference 8-9 March 2016 Cardiff.
- Ryland, P., 2010. The guided walk experience: what do visitors think? In: AHI Annual Conference 13-15 October 2010 Bournemouth, England.
- Jones, I.M. and Ryland, P., 2010. BU Education Enhancement Conference 2010: parallel session presentation on the SM experience of assessing the Industrial Placement year. In: BU Education Enhancement Conference. Employability: Planning for Success 20 May 2010 Bournemouth University, England.
- Ryland, P., 2008. Interpretation of the Jurassic Coast, Dorset (PhD study). In: PhD research presentation 9 January 2008 Lulworth Cove Heritage Centre, West Lulworth.
- Ryland, P., 2007. Interpretation of the Jurassic Coast (PhD Research Study). In: The Vital Spark Interpretation Conference: Interpret Scotland and the Association for Heritage Interpretation (AHI) 30 September-3 October 2007 Aviemore, Cairngorms, Scotland.
- Ryland, P., 2006. Interpretation of the Jurassic Coast, Dorset (PhD Study). In: AHI Annual Conference 13-15 September 2006 Bath, England.
- Ryland, P. and Welch, S., 2016. AHI Best Practice Guidelines. Issue 12. Demystifying evaluation. Association for Heritage Interpretation.
- Ryland, P., 2012. Visitors: their choice of activities and the importance of on-site interpretation in enhancing their overall experience at a World Heritage Site, the Jurassic Coast, UK. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, School of Tourism.
Profile of Teaching PG
- BATM/M Ecotourism
Profile of Teaching UG
- BATM/H Visitor Attractions Management
- BATM/H Nature Tourism
- BATM/C Environmental Studies
- Poole High School, Governor (2014-)
- Association for Heritage Interpretation, Member (2005-),
- Higher Education Academy, Senior Fellow (2016-),
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2001-),
- Institute of Horticulture, Member (1985-),
- National Association for Interpretation, Professional Member (1998-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:11 on August 19, 2017.