Dr Aniekan Akpan
- aakpan at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Law
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Akpan, A., 2022. Maritime pollution of the territorial waters of the Niger Delta and Gulf of Guinea seas. Journal of International Commercial Law.
- Akpan, A., 2022. Automated Vessels: The battle between technology, regulatory frameworks, and commercial reality. The Journal of International Maritime Law.
- Akpan, A., 2016. The Effect of New Commission Guidance on Certain Provisions of Council Regulation (EEC) No 3577/92: Agip Petroli SPA v Capitaneria di Porto di Siracusa and Others. The Journal of International Maritime Law, 22 (3), 229-236.
- Akpan, A., 2015. A Precarious Judicial Interpretation of the Scope of EU Maritime Cabotage Law. The Journal of International Maritime Law, 20 (6), 444-446.
- Akpan, A., 2016. The Ownership and Nationality of a Ship from a Maritime Cabotage Law Perspective. Current Issues in Maritime and Transport Law. Bonomo Editore.
- Akpan, A., 2015. De-Regulation or More Regulation: The Intellectual Predicament of the Law of Maritime Cabotage. New Challenges in Maritime Law: de lege lata et de lege ferenda. Bonomo Editore, 381-406.
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Regulatory Framework on Oil Spill and the Marine Environment in the Niger Delta & Gulf of Guinea Region (06 Dec 2021-17 Jan 2022)