Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
PhD: Creating software to enhance and/or automatically detect grave-like responses in geophysical datasets in order to improve the potential to detect inhumations during the pre-excavation stage of archaeological investigations
- Shine, D., Green, O'Carroll, F., Mandal, S. and Mullee, B., 2016. What Lies Beneath - Chasing the Trim Town Wall Circuit. Archaeology Ireland, 30 (1), 34-38.
- Cheetham, P., 2019. Vix and the Surrounding Area Vix, France: Outline Geophysical Survey Report. Bournemouth: Bournemouth University.
- Green, A., 2020. Detecting graves in GPR data: assessing the viability of machine learning for the interpretation of graves in B-scan data using medieval Irish case studies. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Green and Cheetham, P., 2016. Reimaging the Black Friary: Recent Approaches to Seeing Beyond Modern Activity at the Dominican Friary, Trim, Co Meath, Republic of Ireland. In: Near Surface Geophysics Group (NSGG) Meeting on Recent Work in Archaeological Geophysics.
- Archaeological Prospection, POSTER: Approaches to Improving the Pre-Excavation Detection of Inhumations, 11 Sep 2017, Bradford, United Kingdom
- Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA), Information systems and ad hoc workflow models as viable applications to improve the pre-excavation detection of characteristic human interments, 14 Mar 2017, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA, USA
- MSc in Forensic Archaeology (Bournemouth University, 2015)
- BS in Biological Anthropology, Criminal Justice minor (Appalachian State University, 2014)
- Meath Archaeological & Historical Society, Member (2017-), https://mahs.ie/
- CAA (Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology), Member (2016-),
- Aerial Archaeology Research Group, Member,
- Chartered Institute for Archaeologists, Member,
- International Society for Archaeological Prospection, Member,