- anisioti at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Nisioti, A., Mylonas, A., Yoo, P.D. and Katos, V., 2018. From intrusion detection to attacker attribution: A comprehensive survey of unsupervised methods. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 20 (4), 3369-3388.
- Tsalis, N., Mylonas, A., Nisioti, A., Gritzalis, D. and Katos, V., 2017. Exploring the protection of private browsing in desktop browsers. Computers and Security, 67, 181-197.
- Nisioti, A., Mylonas, A., Katos, V., Yoo, P.D. and Chryssanthou, A., 2017. You can run but you cannot hide from memory: Extracting im evidence of Android apps. 457-464.
- Nisioti, A., Heydari, M., Mylonas, A., Katos, V. and Tafreshi, V.H.F., 2017. TRAWL: Protection against rogue sites for the masses. 120-127.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures (Teaching Assistant)
- Security Information and Event Management (Teaching Assistant)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on July 22, 2019.