Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- O'Kane, C., 2017. Digital privacy and new media: Assessing the impact proposed changes to data protection regulations may have on personal information disclosure in online environments. In: World Media Economics and Management Conference 2016 2-6 May 2016 New York.
- O'Kane, C., 2018. As Facebook admits grabbing personal data of 87m users, it's time we switched off these i-spies.. Daily Mirror. Available from: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/facebook-admits-grabbing-personal-data-12312131.
Profile of Teaching UG
- International Macroeconomics
- Accounting and Quantitative Techniques
- Global Markets, Development and Labour
- Macroeconomics 1 for Business Studies
- CREATe Glasgow, Confernece Reviewer, http://www.create.ac.uk/blog/2015/11/05/a-view-from-the-amsterdam-privacy-conference-2015/
- EMMA 2017, Digital privacy and new media: Assessing the impact proposed changes to data protection regulations may have on personal information disclosure in online environments, 10 May 2017, Ghent, Belgium
- World Media Economics and Management Conference 2016, EU Data Protection: Assessing the impact GDPR may have on information disclosure., 02 May 2016, New York
- EMMA 2014, Privacy in digital media environments: Assessing the potential impact changes to EU data protection rules will have on behavioral advertising revenues., 12 Jun 2014, Tallinn
- EMMA 2013, Privacy in a Digital Environment: A Comparison Between EU and US Regulatory Environments, 05 Jun 2013, Bournemouth
- BA(Hons) in Economics and Politics (University College Dublin, 1994)
- MBA (Media) in MBA with Media specialisation (Bournemouth Univeristy, 2010)
- European Media Managment Association, Member (2016-), https://www.media-management.eu/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on February 22, 2019.