- 01202 968110
- cpitt at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- IT Skills Analyst
- Studland House S114, 12 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3NA
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Bond, C.S., Fevyer, D. and Pitt, C., 2006. Learning to use the Internet as a study tool: a review of available resources and exploration of students' priorities. Health Information and Libraries Journal, 23, 189-196.
- Bond, C.S., Fevyer, D., Hutchins, J., Pitt, C. and Priddey, D., 2006. After induction, what? Exploring Fluency in Information and Technology (eFIT) at Bournemouth University. In: LILAC 2006: conference of the CSG Information Literacy Group 27-29 March 2006 Leeds, UK.
- Bond, C.S., Fevyer, D. and Pitt, C., 2004. Student reactions to online tools for learning to use the Internet as a study tool: outside the comfort zone? In: Atkinson, R., McBeath, C., Jonas Dwyer, D. and Phillips, R., eds. Beyond the Comfort Zone: the 21st ASCILITE Conference 5-8 December 2004 Perth, Western Australia. Perth, Western Australia: ASCILITE, 134-140.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:40 on January 25, 2021.