- f dot l dot rapport at swansea dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Edwards, S.L., Sergio Da Silva, A.L., Rapport, F.L., McKimm, J. and Williams, R., 2015. Recruitment of doctors to work in 'our hinterland': first results from the Swansea Graduate Entry Programme in Medicine. Rural and remote health, 15 (3), 3187.
- Todd, C., Christian, D., Davies, H., Rance, J., Stratton, G., Rapport, F. and Brophy, S., 2015. Headteachers' prior beliefs on child health and their engagement in school based health interventions: A qualitative study. BMC Research Notes, 8 (1).
- Christian, D., Todd, C., Davies, H., Rance, J., Stratton, G., Rapport, F. and Brophy, S., 2015. Community led active schools programme (CLASP) exploring the implementation of health interventions in primary schools: Headteachers' perspectives. BMC Public Health, 15 (1).
- Khanom, A., Hill, R.A., Morgan, K., Rapport, F.L., Lyons, R.A. and Brophy, S., 2015. Parental recommendations for population level interventions to support infant and family dietary choices: A qualitative study from the Growing Up in Wales, Environments for Healthy Living (EHL) study. BMC Public Health, 1-14.
- Rapport, F., Clement, C., Doel, M.A. and Hutchings, H.A., 2015. Qualitative research and its methods in epilepsy: Contributing to an understanding of patients' lived experiences of the disease. Epilepsy and Behavior.
- Rapport, F. et al., 2013. Qualitative research within trials: developing a standard operating procedure for a clinical trials unit. Trials, 14, 54.
- Rapport, F., Doel, M.A., Hutchings, H.A., Wright, S., Wainwright, P., John, D.N. and Jerzembek, G.S., 2010. Eleven themes of patient-centred professionalism in community pharmacy: innovative approaches to consulting. Int J Pharm Pract, 18 (5), 260-268.
- Rapport, F.L., Jerzembek, G.S., Doel, M.A., Jones, A., Cella, M. and Lloyd, K.R., 2010. Narrating uncertainties about treatment of mental health conditions. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, 45 (3), 371-379.
- Rapport, F. et al., 2009. What influences student experience of Graduate Entry Medicine? Qualitative findings from Swansea School of Medicine. Med Teach, 31 (12), e580-e585.
- Rapport, F., Doel, M.A. and Jerzembek, G.S., 2009. "Convenient space" or "a tight squeeze": insider views on the community pharmacy. Health Place, 15 (1), 315-322.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on August 14, 2020.