- gabbey at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Abbey, G., Thompson, S.B.N. and Hickish, T., 2015. A meta-analysis of prevalence rates and moderating factors for cancer-related post-traumatic stress disorder. Psycho-Oncology, 24 (4), 371-381.
- Baker, R., Gale, L., Abbey, G. and Thomas, S., 2013. Emotional Processing Therapy for post traumatic stress disorder. Counselling Psychology Quarterly.
- Baker, R., Gale, L., Abbey, G. and Thomas, S., 2013. Emotional processing therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder. Counselling Psychology Quarterly.
- Baker, R., Owens, M., Thomas, S., Whittlesea, A., Abbey, G., Gower, P., Tosunlar, L., Corrigan, E. and Thomas, P.W., 2012. Does CBT facilitate emotional processing? Behav Cogn Psychother, 40 (1), 19-37.
- Abbey, G., 2014. Using a mixed methods sequential explanatory approach to identify the roles of social and cognitive factors in the development and maintenance of cancer-related PTSD in cancer survivors. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- PGCert in Low Intensity Psychological Therapies (University of Exeter, 2010)
- MSc in Clinical Neuroscience (Psychological Research) (University of Wales, Bangor, 2008)
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (University of Wales, Bangor, 2005)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on January 24, 2021.