Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Hayleigh Bosher is a third year PhD student under the supervision of Dr. Dinusha Mendis and Professor Martin Kretschmer. Hayleigh's research involves a consideration of online copyright infringement, in particular focusing on the internal and external perspectives of the internet.
Hayleigh graduated from Bournemouth University in November 2012 with a First Class degree in Law and was awarded the Paul Turner Prize for Best Individual Performance in Intellectual Property Law in June 2012. Hayleigh is a recipient of the Vice-Chancellor's PhD Scholarship awarded by Bournemouth University in September 2012.
- Bosher, H. and Yeşiloğlu, S., 2019. An analysis of the fundamental tensions between copyright and social media: the legal implications of sharing images on Instagram. International Review of Law, Computers and Technology, 33 (2), 164-186.
- Bosher, H., 2017. The UK IPO’s decision in The Willow Tea Rooms trade mark dispute. Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, 12 (6), 455-457.
- Bosher, H. and Mendis, D., 2016. Swings and roundabouts: The impact of legal drafting on the language and understanding of copyright law and the need for educational materials†. International Review of Law, Computers and Technology, 30 (3), 211-228.
- Bosher, H. and Mendis, D., 2016. Swings and Roundabouts: The Impact of Legal Drafting on the Language and Understanding of Copyright Law and the Need for Educational Materials. In: 31st annual BILETA (British and Irish Law, Education and Technology Association) Conference 11-12 April 2016 University of Hertforshire, Hatfield, England. Taylor & Francis, 1-18.
- Mendis, D. and Bosher, H., 2015. Making copyright law accessible: An Insight into Copyrightuser.org. In: 30th Annual BILETA Conference 8 April-10 March 2015 University of West of England, Bristol.
- LLB (Hons) in Law (2012)
- Best Individual Performance in Intellectual Property Law (Paul Turner Prize, 2012)
- Vice Chancellor's PhD Scholarship (Bournemouth University, 2012)