- hturkoglu at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Tourism
- Dorset House D145, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
Good health and well-being
"Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages"
"Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls"
Decent work and economic growth
"Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all"
Sustainable cities and communities
"Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable"
- Turkoglu, H., Brown, L. and Hudson, P., 2020. The workplace meal: a migrant workers' perspective. International Journal of Workplace Health Management, 13 (4), 361-375.
- Turkoglu, H. and Akoglan Kozak, M., 2015. Turk mutfaginin gelisiminde gurmelerin rollerine yonelik algilamalar. Anatolia: Turizm Arastirmalari Dergisi, 26 (2).
- Turkoglu, H., 2022. Sexual Harassment. In: Buhalis, D., ed. Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Turkoglu, H., 2020. The silenced phenomenon: sexual harassment in the hospitality and tourism workplace. In: Vizcaino-Suarez, P., Jeffrey, H. and Eger, C., eds. Tourism and Gender-based Violence Challenging Inequalities.. CABI.
Profile of Teaching PG
- The Tourism and Hospitality Industries - Level 7
- eTourism and Digital Marketing - Level 7
- Dissertation Supervision - Level 7
Profile of Teaching UG
- Hospitality Operations Management - Level 5
- Tourism Operations and Technology - Level 5
- Research Methods - Level 5
- Sustainable Project Management - Level 5
- Dissertation Supervision - Level 6
- MSc in International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Bournemouth University, UK, 2018)
- MA in Tourism Management (Anadolu University, Turkey, 2014)
- Best Paper (CHME, 2019 - University of Greenwich) (Council for Hospitality Management Education - The Russell Partnership, 2019)