Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Dr Linda Serwaa Agyemang is a lecturer in the Department of Nursing Science at Bournemouth University. She has an extensive experience in practice and research. Her practice experience spans across local and international contexts. Her recent professional practice centred on clinical trials research delivery. Nonetheless, her research interests are in cancer survivorship. In particular, she is interested in the experiences of women, not least, women from minority groups and their experiences following their cancer diagnosis.
Linda's PhD work utilised ethnographic methods and explored the socio-cultural influences on Ghanaian women's breast cancer treatment decision making. She published a paper 'The cultural and structural influences that hide information from women diagnosed with breast cancer in Ghana' from her PhD thesis.
- PhD in Health Science (University of Southampton, 2021)
- MSc in Advanced Nursing (University of Southampton, 2014)
- BSc (Honours) in Nursing (KNUST, 2008)
- PhD Health Science (University of Southampton, 2021)
- Faculty for the Future Women's Fellowship (Schlumberger Foundation, 2015)
- MSc Advanced Nursing (University of Nottingham, 2014)
- Developing Solutions (University of Nottingham, 2013)
- BSc Nursing (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, 2008)
- Nurses and Midwifery Council, Adult Nurse,