- nnnzeribe at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Business Analytics
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a Lecturer in Bournemouth University Business School, responsible for teaching MSc Management and Business Analytics. Prior to this, I have completed my PhD in The Economics and Finance of Developing Markets from Bournemouth University.
My research interests are in Development Finance, Institutional Economics and Governance in developing economies, with special focus on non-traditional delivery of financial services, financial inclusion, and real-world applications of learning algorithms for improving institutional efficiency and performance.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
Good health and well-being
"Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages"
Affordable and clean energy
"Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all"
Industry, innovation and infrastructure
"Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation"
Peace, justice and strong institutions
"Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels"
- Bowden, M. and Nzeribe, N., 2020. Essays in microfinance: their capital structure and financial inclusion. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University Business School.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Data Driven Management
- Business Intelligence
- Portfolio Construction and Theory
- Venture Capital & Growth Finance
- International Investment Management
Profile of Teaching UG
- Economics for Business
- Accounting and Quantitative Analysis
- European Microfinance Week, 20 Nov 2019, Luxembourg
- Inclusive Finance Network: Scruitinizing Financial Inclusion and Financial Technology, 21 Nov 2018, University of York
- European Microfinance Week, 13 Sep 2017, Luxembourg
- Stata Training Masterclass: Analysing Panel Data in Stata, 11 Sep 2017, Stata Proficiency
- PhD in Economics & Finance (2020)
- Royal Economic Society, Associate (2016-),