- pgokhale at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Occupational Therapy
- BG-504 (BGB)
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Gokhale, P., Nadkarni, K., Sarang, S., Kasar, U., Palsule, S., Phadke, S. and Nandgaonkar, H., 2022. Occupational therapy department's engagement in the organizational management of coronavirus disease-2019 pandemic in an acute care setup: Perspective from a clinical and administrative experience and a narrative review. Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 53 (4), 131-137.
- Gokhale, P., Jadhav, V., Jaiswal, N. and Naik, N., 2021. Exploring relation between Cognitive perceptual deficits and Functional performance in Schizophrenia- A mini review. International Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research Studies, 1 (9).
- Gokhale, P. and Sehra, B., 2021. Effectiveness of Occupational Therapy Intervention in Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease- A Case Report. International Journal of Science and Healthcare Research, 6 (3), 173.
- Gokhale, P. and Sawant, P., 2020. COVID- 19 and Role of Occupational Therapy. EC Neurology, 12 (11).
- Gokhale, P. and Sawant, P., 2019. Brief review on alcohol related dementia; scope of Occupational Therapy. International journal of health sciences and research, 9 (5).
- Gokhale, P. and Sawant, P., 2017. Screening of mild cognitive impairment in chronic alcoholics- Occupational Therapy perspective. Indian journal of Health management, 19 (4).
- Gokhale, P. and Sawant, P., 2015. Functional approach in Spinocerebellar ataxia- Occupational therapy perspective. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, 9 (4).
- Gokhale, P. and Kale, J., 2015. Effect of Occupational Therapy intervention on balance and its impact on Activities of Daily living in patients with right and left cerebral infarct- A comparative study. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, 9 (4).
- Gokhale, P. and Sawant, P., 2015. Effectiveness of Occupational Therapy on Social interaction skills in children with mild Autism Spectrum Disorder. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, 9 (4).
- Gokhale, P., Solanki, P., Agrawal, P. and Patil, C., 2014. To study the effectiveness of Play based Therapy in play behaviour of children with Down’s Syndrome. Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy.