Dr Spencer Barnett
- 01202 961873
- sbarnett at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Accounting
- Dorset House D236, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I graduated from Bournemouth University in 2003 with a first class honours degree in Accounting & Finance and have subsequently qualified as a chartered accountant.
Prior to starting at BU in 2000, I was an equity analyst and arbitrageur at a major European investment bank.
My research interests lie within the field of equity arbitrage, particularly surrounding mergers and acquisitions.
Profile of Teaching PG
- International Corporate Finance
Profile of Teaching UG
- Corporate Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Corporate Finance
- BA (Hons) in Accounting & Finance (Bournemouth University, 2003)
- Higher Education Academy, Associate Fellow (2013-),
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales, Fellow (2007-),