Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Orthopaedic Surgeon with a specialist interest in Hip and knee arthroplasty and revision arthroplsty. A higher level training in Trauma surgery also.
I graduated from Kings College London and completed my surgical training in North East Thames region. I have worked in Australia (Melbourne) and am currently a hip surgeon in Dorset. I have an MSc from the university of Cardiff in Orthopaedic Engineering
- Heaton, 2017. Vertebral compression fractures: new clinical signs to aid diagnosis. Ann R Coll Surg Engl., 2010. 92: 163-166.
- Nambiar, M., 2017. Prominent metalware from pelvic surgery causing dyspareunia. BMJ case reports.
- Yasan, S., 2017. • ACL/PCL Combined all-inside anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and minimally invasive Larson posterolateral corner reconstruction. Journal of Arthroscopy Techniques.
- Heaton, 2016. Using simulation to train orthopaedic trainees in non-technical skills: A pilot study. World J Orthop, 2016; 7(8): 475-480.
- Heaton, 2016. SMART phone use in Orthopaedics: Legal, Ethical and Practical Considerations. Bulletin Royal College Surgeons England..
- Heaton, 2009. The management of spinal metastases from renal cell carcinoma. Ann R Coll Surg Engl.
- Heaton, 2004. Patient satisfaction with day case septoplasty and septorhinoplasty. The Journal of one day Surgery.