Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Keefer, 2015. Book Review: Camp and Combat on the Sinai and Palestine Front: The Experience of the British Empire Soldier, 1916-18. International History Review, 37 (1), 197-198.
- Keefer, 2014. ‘Explosive Missals:’ International Law, Technology, and Security in the Victorian Age. War in History, 21, 445.
- Keefer, 2013. ‘An Obstacle, though not a Barrier:’ The Role of International Law in Security Planning during the Pax Britannica. International History Review, 35 (5), 1031-1051.
- Keefer, 2007. Building the Palace of Peace: The Hague Conference of 1907 and Arms Control before the World War. Journal of the History of International Law, 9 (1), 35-82.
- Keefer, 2006. Building the Palace of Peace: The Hague Conference of 1899 and Arms Control in the Progressive Era. Journal of the History of International Law, 8 (1), 1-17.
- Keefer, 2003. Solving the Greek-Turkish Boundary Dispute. Cardozo journal of international and comparative law, 11, 55.
- Keefer, 1999. International Control of Biological Weapons. Nova Journal of International & Comparative Law, 6, 107.
- Keefer, 1999. International Law: The Year in Review. Proceedings of the American Society of International Law, 92, 107.
- Keefer, 1997. Citizen Petitions Under the North American Agreement on Envinronmental Cooperation. Tulsa Journal of Comparative & International Law, 5, 211.
- Keefer, S.A., 2016. The Law of Nations and Britain’s Quest for Naval Security International Law and Arms Control, 1898–1914. Springer.
- Keefer, 2009. ‘Big Ships Cause Big Wars, Little Ships Cause Little Wars, and No Ships Cause No Wars,’ International Law and Arms Control Policy in the Interwar Era. In: Chaves, K. and Crafton, W., eds. War, Society and the Ingenious Arts: Essays in Honor of Thomas H. Buckley. Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA: University of Tulsa.
- BA (Hons) in History (Central Missouri State University, 1995)
- JD in Law (University of Tulsa, 1999)
- MA in History (University of Tulsa, 1999)
- LLM in International Law (Georgetown University, 2002)
- PhD in Internationah History (London School of Economics and Political Science, 2012)
The data on this page was last updated at 09:38 on April 24, 2018.