Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Wentao’s research interests are in Microeconomics, Information Economics, and their applications in Management and Organisations. His work mainly consists of two folds. On the one hand, he adopts game-theoretical models to understand how people strategically generate and share information in and across organisations as well as the corresponding consequences. On the other hand, he applies empirical methods to analyse various topics in firms and society.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person's work contributes towards the following SDGs:
Decent work and economic growth
"Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all"
Industry, innovation and infrastructure
"Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation"
Partnership for the Goals
"Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development"
- Huang, W., Xu, W., Gao, X., Li, D. and Fu, W., 2023. Terrorist attacks and CEO compensation: UK evidence. Research in International Business and Finance, 64.
- Zuo, Y., Xu, W., Li, D., Fu, W. and Lin, B., 2022. Individualism and excess perk consumption: Evidence from China. Research in International Business and Finance, 62.
- Xu, Z., Ma, J., Li, D. and Fu, W., 2022. Religious beliefs and stock market participation: Evidence from urban households in China. Research in International Business and Finance, 63.
- Liu, Y., Luo, X. and Fu, W., 2022. Does China’s real-name system improve or reduce residents’ willingness to participate in environmental impact assessments? Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, 40 (5), 411-422.
- Fu, W., Hua, D., Qian, X. and Sun, Y., 2022. Constrained public goods in weighted networks with heterogeneous agents. Economics Letters, 213.
- Fu, W. and Le Riche, A., 2021. Endogenous growth model with Bayesian learning and technology selection. Mathematical Social Sciences, 114, 58-71.
- Fu, W. and Yang, S., 2021. Rumor investigation in networks. Economic Modelling, 98, 168-178.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Data-driven Management
- Business Intelligence
- Organisation & Employment Studies
- PhD in Economics (University of Warwick, 2018)
- MSc in Economics (University of Warwick, 2012)