Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Yuvraj recently joined the School of Tourism after being awarded the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship. He completed his MSc. International Hospitality and Tourism Management (With Work Experience) at Sheffield Hallam University with a Distinction. He also has a Bachelor degree in Information Systems (UNISA), a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (University of Birmingham) and an MBA (University of Southern Queensland).
His passion within the tourism and hospitality field grew when he joined a hotel in Mauritius as a Marketing Manager where he was heavily involved in devising strategies for the promotion of the hotel locally and overseas. Yuvraj has also worked for Radisson Blu Hotel-Cardiff where he has been involved in different departments such as Sales and Marketing, Food and Beverages and Meeting and Events.
His current research is to look at two major religious and ethnic festivals and the issues that might arise from an increase of tourism during those festivals. Yuvraj is being supervised by Professor Roger Vaughan, Dr Jonathan Edwards and Dr Neelu Seetaram.
- MSc in International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Sheffield Hallam University, 2012)
- MBA in (General Stream) (University of Southern Queensland, 2009)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (University of Birmingham, 2007)
- BSc in Information Systems (University of South- Africa, 2005)
- Awarded the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship by Bournemouth Univesity to pursue his PhD (Bournemouth University, 2012)