Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Abdulaziz Alblwi is a PhD student in the Department of Computing and informatics, Bournemouth University, UK. Abdulaziz research is interdisciplinary involving Social Informatics, Behavioural Science, Social Psychology and Software Engineering. His research tackles the problem of procrastination on social media, and he explores the design features, which can both trigger and also limit procrastination.
- Alblwi, A., McAlaney, J., Al Thani, D.A.S., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2021. Procrastination on social media: predictors of types, triggers and acceptance of countermeasures. Social Network Analysis and Mining, 11 (1).
- Alblwi, A., Stefanidis, A., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2019. Procrastination on Social Networks: Types and Triggers. BESC 2019 - 6th International Conference on Behavioral, Economic and Socio-Cultural Computing, Proceedings.
- Alblwi, A., Stefanidis, A., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2019. Procrastination on Social Networking Sites: Combating by Design. Proceedings - International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science, 2019-May.
- Alblwi, A., 2020. Researching Procrastination on Social Networking Sites. Bournemouth University.
- MSc in Information Technology (2017)