- amarsh at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Anna is a Registered Midwife currently practising at University College London Hospitals. She graduated with a BSc Midwifery from Coventry University in 2017 and is now undertaking a Master of Research at Bournemouth University. Her research area of interest is Social Media within Maternity Services and she has been awarded an Entry Level Scholarship for Midwives from the Wellbeing of Women to explore this subject further.
- Marsh, A., 2019. The Importance of Language in Maternity Services. British Journal of Midwifery, 27 (5), 320-323.
- Marsh, A., Hundley, V., Luce, A. and Richens, Y., 2021. What are UK nurses and midwives’ views and experiences of using social media within their role? A review. PROSPERO, NIHR. Available from: https://www.crd.york.ac.uk/prospero/display_record.php?RecordID=244971.
- Marsh, A., 2017. The Minute One is Born – Who sees it? The Impact of Reality Birth Shows in Britain and Beyond.. All 4 Maternity. Available from: https://www.all4maternity.com/minute-one-born-sees-impact-reality-birth-shows-britain-beyond/.
- Marsh, A., 2019. Lights, Camera, Push! Are British Television Programmes Influencing Women’s Expectations of Childbirth? A Literature Review.
- Marsh, A., 2018. Lights, Camera, Push! Are British Television Programmes Influencing Women’s Expectations of Childbirth? A Literature Review.
- Bridging the gap? An exploration of Midwives’ and Women’s’ use of social media (Wellbeing of Women, 24 Jan 2021). In Progress
- British Journal of Midwifery Conference 2019, What Students need to know about Social Media, 13 Feb 2019, Leeds
- Royal College of Midwives Education Conference, #GetYourTweetOn, 10 Mar 2017, Edinburgh
- BSc (Hons) in Midwifery (Coventry University, 2017)